ODD FOUNDATION visualizes a Society free from Human Suffering.
To foster, promote and support participatory, self reliant and self-sustained development process among the weaker sections of the society especially among the socio-economically backward SC/ST communities & among the disadvantaged sections of population as Drug Addicts, People with Mental Illness, People living with HIV/AIDS, People with Disabilities etc. through community empowerment and capacity building of community institutions.
- People’s education, rehabilitation programs for handicapped, women, children and drug addicts and programs of health care for poor.
- Setting up of units of information, counseling, guidance, legal aid and allied activities as well as social education and awareness programs.
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act of XXI 1860 bearing Registration No.-22041/22 of 2005 – 2006 dtd, 18th May 2005 issued against Bhubaneswar Registration No.- 020 of 1998 dtd. 11th September 1998
- Registered with Income Tax Department under section 12 AA of the IT Act 1961 bearing No. 107/2004-2005.
- Registered under the FC(R) Act, 1976 under section6 (1)(a) bearing Registration No.104830199
- Registered under the provisions of the persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 and rules there under.
No. 115 / WCD of 2006 B.B.S.R, dtd. 07.08.06