ODD FOUNDATION visualizes a Society free from Human Sufferings.
To foster, promote and support Just, equal, participatory, self reliant and self-sustained development process among the disadvantaged sections of population as Drug Addicts, People with Mental Illness, People living with HIV/AIDS and People afflicted by poverty through individual/ family/community empowerment and capacity building.
- Long term Commitment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect Human Rights
- Transparency and Accountability
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act of XXI 1860 bearing Registration No.- 22041/22 of 2005 – 2006 dtd. 18th May 2005 issued against Bhubaneswar Registration No. – 020 of 1998 dtd. 11th September 1998
- Registered with Income Tax Department under section 12 AA of the IT Act 1961 bearing No. 107/2004-2005.
- Registered under the FC(R) Act, 1976 under section6 (1)(a) bearing Registration No.104830199
- Registered under Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act.1995 bearing Registration No. 115/DWPD OF 2006 BBSR Dtd.- 07.08.2006.